- The Lizzie Bennet Diaries today has ALL THE FEELS, omg. I'm going to have to mop my face before I head off to work.
- Criminal Minds and White Collar are very much going downhill; Elementary isn't bad; Once Upon a Time is currently the best thing on. Around town there are billboards dubbing it "Damsels in Charge" which is exactly what I love about it, and portraying Emma in leather armour that actually covers her entire torso even if it does leave her upper arms worryingly bare.
- The neighbour has finally
scythedmowed their lawn jungle. Hopefully this will reduce the number of biddybids I have to pick out of Boots' fur with sneak attacks.
- Being an adult means when you run out of milk you can melt some icecream onto your cereal for breakfast instead.
- Freezing cheese totally (and totally predictably) borks its structural integrity.
- My plums are almost finished; grapes and peaches seem to be coming along nicely.
- I've been making lots of curtains and doing lots of baking while watching lots of West Wing. I think it's a phase? Also doing bits of coding and fanfic and other writing and adding to my "Awesome projects it'd be fun to do if I had infinite time and parallel selves" list.
- 1: In which she saves some plastic by sundry methods
- 2: In which she grows concerned about her rubber ducky
- 3: In which she learns several things about rotting carpet
- 4: In which her garden makes her some food
- 5: In which she becomes a rockmelon farmer
- 6: In which she leaves LiveJournal
- 7: In which she has a polsci theory
- 8: In which she re-upholsters a stool
- 9: Favourite short stories for January
- 10: In which five years
- Style: Plain for Tabula Rasa
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags