|zeborah (zeborah) wrote,|
@ 2009-05-26 10:03 pm UTC
And then I did this:
And now it looks like this:
Tomorrow I need to send the braid to Freedom Hair and then start a running tally of how many conversations I have to have about it.
I was expecting to require explanations for:
- colleagues in my branch at work;
- people at church;
- family at family dinner;
- manager returning from holiday next week; and
- colleagues in other branches in dribs and drabs over the next month or so; it's so tempting just to put a photo up on the in-house blog and have done with it, except that's not what we use it for.
- frequent customers at work (ran into one while there this evening for complicated but not sad-and-pathetic reasons); and
- bus drivers on my regular routes (my bus route tonight is one I only take weekly, but the driver still gave me a funny look).